For this time being Entry visas to Viet Nam can ONLY be given to person who has been pre-approved by the Immigration Department of Viet Nam and ONLY apply in person at the Embassy of Viet Nam
To apply for Vietnam's visa, the applicant is required to submit the following documents:
1. 01 application form to be completed online at http://visa.mofa.gov.vn; please select VIETNAM EMBASSY IN THE NETHERLAND as Place of visa submission and collection. After completing the online application form, please PRINT OUT and sign your application. In case you are unable to fill out the online application form, you can download the form Visa Application Form.doc and fill it out by hand or use paper application forms available at the Embassy upon your submission.
2. Passport with at least 06 months of validity prior to the proposed date of entry into Viet Nam to meet airlines' and immigration requirements).
3. Visa Approval Letter of Immigration Department in Vietnam.
The "Visa approval letter" is a letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period.
5. Visa fees
6. Other supporting documents (if any): copy of visa approval document or provision of visa approval reference number issued by the relevant authority of Viet Nam; invitation letter from sponsor/host etc.
* Consular hours (Visa, Passport, Legalization,…): from 9:00 to 11:30 and from 14:00 to 16:30 on Monday and Wednesday.
* Upon receiving your visa issued by the Embassy, kindly double check all personal information printed on your visa. In case of inaccurate personal information, please contact the Embassy immediately for correction or adjustments (fees may be applied for amendments of visas due to applicants' inadvertent errors).
* Duration of stay: visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
* Online visa or e-visa: As the Embassy cannot confirm the reliability of online visa services offered by many companies on the Internet, it is strongly recommended that travelers obtain suitable visas prior to their trip to Viet Nam. There have been reported cases of fraudulence and personal data theft when applying for online visa and cases of entry refusal on arrival when these types of online visas are applied through un-recognized websites with no connection to the Embassy. The Embassy cannot verify the validity of such visas and cannot provide assistance to travelers in case they are refused of entry while using these types of visas. In order to avoid any risk of personal data theft or losses through fraudulent use of credit/debit cards, travelers are strongly recommended not to provide personal information on untrusted websites.
Please be advised that there have been some cases that applicants, with visas not granted by the Embassy, were not allowed to enter the country for certain reasons. The Embassy holds no responsibility for this kind of incidents.
In order to avoid any risks that may arise when boarding flights or at ports of entry in Viet Nam due to possible miscommunication, travelers are strongly recommended to apply visas at the Vietnamese Embassy in the Netherlands
* The Embassy reserves the right to request further information and documentation from applicants and to deny approval for any visa application without necessarily providing explanation for visa denial.
For the USA passport, the minimum visa's validity is up to 01-year multiple entries.
Business visa and official/diplomatic visa
Phone: +31 (0)70 364 8917
Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: https://vnembassy-thehague.mofa.gov.vn or http://www.vnembassy.nl