VISA TO VIETNAM
For this time being Entry visas to Viet Nam can ONLY be given to person who has been pre-approved (or visa Approval Letters) by the Immigration Department, Ministry of Public Security of Viet Nam (VID).
According to the law of Viet Nam, foreigner who wishes to travel to Viet Nam shall request the inviting or guaranteeing agency, organization or individual to carry out procedures at the immigration management agency or competent agency.
The above regulations apply to tourists as well. Tourists need to provide full information about tours, routes, length of stay in Viet Nam to the travel agencies and they will request the VID assistance in approving visa Approval Letters for their tourist clients.
Please contact the VID for more information via email: email@example.com or hotline: +84.24.382.640.26 (in Ha Noi) or +84.28.392.003.65 (in Ho Chi Minh city) or website https://xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/en
To apply for a visa to Vietnam, you have the following options:
Option 1: In case you have obtained a Visa Approval Letter of VID (your hosting/ inviting organization or individual should request this visa approval for you), you can apply in-person at the Embassy;
You are required to submit the following documents:
1. 01 visa application form download here.doc
2. Passport with at least 06 months of validity prior to the proposed date of entry into Viet Nam to meet airlines' and immigration requirements).
3. Visa Approval Letter of VID.
5. Visa fees
6. Other supporting documents (if any): copy of visa approval document or provision of visa approval reference number issued by the relevant authority of Viet Nam; invitation letter from sponsor/host etc.
Option 2: In case you do not have the visa approval mentioned in Option 1, you can:
a) Request your hosting/ inviting organization or individual to carry out the procedures to request the competent authority of Vietnam to grant the approval and then follow the guidance as mentioned in point 1.;
b) Directly apply for an e-visa by accessing the link administered by the VID via website https://evisa.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn
E-visa are not issued by Embassy of Vietnam, The Hague. It is directly issued by the VID.
If you have any difficulties or problems occur while applying for the e-visa, please contact the VID via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or hotline: +84.24.382.640.26 (in Ha Noi) or +84.28.392.003.65 (in Ho Chi Minh city)
* Consular hours (Visa, Passport, Legalization,…): from 9:00 to 11:30 and from 14:00 to 16:30 on Monday and Wednesday.
* Upon receiving your visa, kindly double check all personal information printed on your visa. In case of inaccurate personal information, please contact the VID or the Embassy immediately for correction or adjustments (fees may be applied for amendments of visas due to applicants's inadvertent errors).
* Duration of stay: visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
* The Embassy reserves the right to request further information and documentation from applicants and to deny approval for any visa application without necessarily providing explanation for visa denial.
* We do not encourage you to book any air tickets/ hotels beforehand.
Bản quyền thuộc
Bộ Ngoại giao Việt NamLiên hệ |
Quyền riêng tư | Q&AĐại sứ quán nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam tại Vương quốc Hà LanĐịa chỉ: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The NetherlandsĐiện thoại: +31 (0)70 364 8917
Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
Email: email@example.comWebsite: https://vnembassy-thehague.mofa.gov.vn