For this time being Entry visas to Viet Nam can ONLY be given to person who has been pre-approved by the Immigration Department of Viet Nam and ONLY apply in person at the Embassy of Viet Nam
To apply for Vietnam's visa, the applicant is required to submit the following documents:
1. 01 application form to be completed online at http://visa.mofa.gov.vn; please select VIETNAM EMBASSY IN THE NETHERLAND as Place of visa submission and collection. After completing the online application form, please PRINT OUT and sign your application. In case you are unable to fill out the online application form, you can download the form Visa Application Form.doc and fill it out by hand or use paper application forms available at the Embassy upon your submission.
2. Passport with at least 06 months of validity prior to the proposed date of entry into Viet Nam to meet airlines' and immigration requirements).
3. Visa Approval Letter of Immigration Department in Vietnam.
The "Visa approval letter" is a letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period.
5. Visa fees
6. Other supporting documents (if any): copy of visa approval document or provision of visa approval reference number issued by the relevant authority of Viet Nam; invitation letter from sponsor/host etc.
* Consular hours (Visa, Passport, Legalization,…): from 9:00 to 11:30 and from 14:00 to 16:30 on Monday and Wednesday.
* Upon receiving your visa issued by the Embassy, kindly double check all personal information printed on your visa. In case of inaccurate personal information, please contact the Embassy immediately for correction or adjustments (fees may be applied for amendments of visas due to applicants' inadvertent errors).
* Duration of stay: visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
* The Embassy reserves the right to request further information and documentation from applicants and to deny approval for any visa application without necessarily providing explanation for visa denial.
* About online visa services
In order to avoid any risks from online services, travelers are strongly recommended to apply visas at the Embassy of Viet Nam in the Netherlands.
Bản quyền thuộc
Bộ Ngoại giao Việt NamLiên hệ |
Quyền riêng tư | Q&AĐại sứ quán nước Cộng hòa xã hội chủ nghĩa Việt Nam tại Hà LanĐịa chỉ: Javastraat 1, 2585 AA The Hague, The NetherlandsĐiện thoại: +31 (0)70 364 8917
Fax: +31 (0)70 364 8656
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: https://vnembassy-thehague.mofa.gov.vn hoặc http://www.vnembassy.nl